The next generation of Vycross dermal-fillers have arrived from Allergan (makers of Botox, Juvederm and Latisse), and the product offerings just keep getting better and better.
Allergan’s proprietary range of Vycross-technology dermal fillers now includes Voluma, Volbella and the brand-new Vollure.
Why is Vycross technology significant?
Dermal-filler products made with Vycross are smoother, more natural looking, and best of all: last longer.
What are the specific differences between the Vycross options? (Product “Before + After” pictures are immediately below each description.)
* Voluma – Used to add volume to the chin, cheeks, and cheekbone. This is the most robust out of the 3x. (Lasts up to 18-months.)
* Volbella – The silkiest of the bunch, Volbella is intended for delicate volume enhancements. Works beautifully for the lips, lip-lines, etc. (Lasts up to 12-months.)
* Vollure – The most versatile of the trio, Vollure can used to treat a wide variety of facial concerns. (Lasts up to 15-months.)
Vycross® products are very cosmetically and technologically sophisticated.
Voluma, Volbella and Vollure are made up of 90% low-molecular-weight hyaluronic acid and only 10% high-molecular-weight hyaluronic acid (HMWHA). In comparison, traditional fillers are 100% high molecular weight hyaluronic acid.
What does this science-jargon mean for you?
* Vycross fillers are smooth and comfortable during the treatment.
* Because of the products’ elegant formulation, chances of bruising and/or swelling are minimized.
* The results look and feel incredibly natural.
* Voluma, Volbella and Vollure are all moldable so that they can be adjusted exactly to your facial contours for the most natural facial shaping.
* The results last longer than traditional fillers.
One of the other great features of Voluma, Volbella and Vollure is that on top of it’s super-smooth consistency, it comes pre-formulated with a numbing agent built-into it. This means that as soon as an area is injected, it’s numbed.
The increased comfort of the treatments help minimize the potential for swelling and bruising, which allows you to get back to your daily life immediately after your procedure.
The products are designed to fully integrate with the skin. Once this occurs, there are no lumps or bumps, and you are left with a very natural looking and flattering results.
These products have been used in Europe for the past 6-years, and while Voluma received United States FDA approval in 2013, Volbella (2016) and Vollure (2017) are newer to the available offerings.
Who performs the Restylane dermal-filler injections at About Face Skin Care?
We have multiple injectors with collective injection experience spanning over 22-years. Your happiness is our only goal, and you will be in excellent hands with any of them. (Feel free to check-out all of the faces of our team-members, the injectors below are the ones that treat all of us.)
* Sarah Sidiqi, NP, was a professional-trainer for injectable products, and is extremely knowledgeable and adept when it comes to product selection, treatment and obtaining the desired results.
* Kellie Gater, RN, is an Allergan Maser Injector, and is very confident and competent in her treatment expertise.
* Laura Buscher, PA, works full-time at Penn’s Plastic Surgery department, and injects in our office part-time.
* Lauren Zallie, RN, is an OR-nurse with a special eye for aesthetics and a comforting personality that puts everyone at ease.
Please note: Individual results may vary.