*This is for Dermablend’s Honey Beige color.
- DermaBlend’s best-selling foundation
- Broad Spectrum SPF-30
- Provides the ultimate full-coverage for up to 16-hours of consistent color wear when worn with Setting Powder
- CAMO-PIGMENTS Technology provides a high level of pigments in ultra-blendable formulas for natural yet flawlessly camouflaged skin.
- Glides on evenly, leaving skin feeling velvety smooth
- Never cakey or masky
- This is the ultimate full-coverage cream foundationDermablend’s Cover Creme provides reliable, flawless, and full camouflage
- All day skin hydration
- Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested.
- Non-comedogenic. Non-acnegenic.
- Fragrance free
- Sensitive skin tested
COVER CREME IS GREAT FOR CAMOUFLAGING:
- Acne / Acne Scars
- Bruising (!)
- Post-operative concerns
How to Apply:
- STEP 1: Moisturize your skin well. Remove a small amount of Cover Creme.
- STEP 2: Heat the product with your fingertip to allow the creme to soften which will allow the product to become more blendable.
- STEP 3: Apply directly over imperfection. Use a tapping motion to ensure coverage.
- STEP 4: Allow foundation to dry before applying additional layers, if more coverage is needed.
- STEP 5: Apply a generous amount of Setting Powder, allow to set for 2 minutes then brush off excess powder with a brush.
DermaBend Cover Creme Before + After pictures: