*This is for Dermablend’s Olive Brown color.
Click here to find out which color will be the best match for your skin.
This is the ultimate full-coverage cream foundation.
Dermablend’s Cover Creme provides reliable, flawless, and full camouflage in a velvety smooth finish.
- DermaBlend’s best-selling foundation!
- Broad Spectrum SPF-30
- Provides the ultimate full-coverage for up to 16-hours of consistent color wear when worn with Setting Powder.
- Glides on evenly, leaving skin feeling velvety smooth.
- Never cakey or masky.
- Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested.
- Non-comedogenic. Non-acnegenic.
- Fragrance free.
- Sensitive skin tested.
COVER CREME IS GREAT FOR CAMOUFLAGING:?
- Acne / Acne Scars
- Bruising (!)
- Post-operative concerns
COVER CREME BENEFITS:
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Glides on evenly. Skin looks fresh, feels soft with a velvety smooth finish
- Available in a wide variety of shades for all ethnicities and skin tones
- All day skin hydration
- Smudge and transfer resistant wear for up to 16 hours when used with Setting Powder.
A high level of pigments in ultra-blendable formulas for natural yet flawlessly camouflaged skin.
How to Apply:
- STEP 1 Moisturize your skin well. Remove a small amount of Cover Creme.
- STEP 2 Heat the product with your fingertip to allow the creme to soften which will allow the product to become more blendable.
- STEP 3 Apply directly over imperfection. Use a tapping motion to ensure coverage.
- STEP 4 Allow foundation to dry before applying additional layers, if more coverage is needed.
- STEP 5 Apply a generous amount of Setting Powder, allow to set for 2 minutes then brush off excess powder with a brush.