Naturally-derived from Vitamin A, tretinoin is proven to successfully reverse signs of aging for a revitalized complexion.
This product works by increasing the natural speed of skin-cell turnover, and will improve the tone and clarity of skin.
You may need to use Obagi 0.1% tretinoin cream consistently for 6-weeks to 3-months in order to see full results.
While using tretinoin, you should:
* Minimize exposure to the sun and to extreme cold or wind. Avoid sunlamps, tanning beds and ultraviolet light!
* Use a sunscreen with a SPF of at least 15, wear protective clothing and wide-brimmed hat
* Avoid using other aggressive skincare products/treatments concurrently; such as washing your skin too often, scrubbing the affected skin, using other products with a drying effect, including other products containing tretinoin, unless recommended by your healthcare provider
Please do not use this product if you:
* Have eczema
* Have a sunburn
* Are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you are pregnant, or plan to become pregnant or to breastfeed
* Are currently undergoing laser treatments on your face
Apply very light application at night. Please note that 0.1% is the strongest form of this product. For newcomers to tretinoin or those with extremely sensitive skin, this product will likely be too aggressive and may need to be used every other night as skin adapts. (Men, in general have thicker skin than women, and can usually handle this product comfortably right away.)