Chemical Peel Services in Philadelphia, PA
Looking for a way to rejuvenate your skin? CoolPeel laser treatments offer a reliable and technologically advanced solution! At About Face Skin Care, you can trust us for all your CoolPeel and chemical peel services.
What Is Our CoolPeel Co2 Laser Treatment in Philadelphia, PA?
Using lasers to treat skin concerns and conditions might sound like something out of science fiction—but the results speak for themselves. CoolPeel Co2 laser treatments send strong infrared light to the outside layers of the skin. This removes the outer layer known as the epidermis and then heats up the dermis skin underneath.
The heat caused by the CoolPeel laser damages the skin, prompting the body to activate its natural recovery process. This healing stimulates the growth of collagen, which is a common protein that supports the skin’s structure. As a result, CoolPeel services are able to rejuvenate skin by removing damaged cells and encouraging the production of new ones. In turn, CoolPeel procedures can be used to treat a wide array of conditions, including aging, sun damage, and much more.
What Are the Benefits of Our CoolPeel Skin Resurfacing Treatment in Philadelphia, PA?
There are many reasons why CoolPeel skin resurfacing treatments are so popular, and they largely pertain to their advantages over other laser procedures. Because it’s minimally invasive, it’s practically painless compared to other methods. Additionally, because no surgery is involved, there aren’t any significant risks or complications to worry about.
One notable advantage of CoolPeel services—which helps distinguish it from traditional Co2 laser treatments—is its precision. The tissues around the treated area receive less heat from the laser, causing less peeling and redness.
Another benefit of CoolPeel services is their speed. The treatment is noticeably shorter, only taking around 10 minutes or so. Plus, there’s little downtime, so you can go back to enjoying life sooner.
CoolPeel for Treating Wrinkles
As mentioned, CoolPeel services are useful for treating a wide variety of skin concerns. A popular reason why individuals seek out this beloved laser treatment is for their aging skin. Using CoolPeel for treating wrinkles is an excellent method of restoring collagen—and, in turn, volume—to one’s skin to appear more youthful.
CoolPeel for Treating Acne Scars
CoolPeel services aren’t just for older adults. Anyone dealing with serious acne scars left behind by inflammation can turn to laser procedures for treatment. By using CoolPeel for treating acne scars, you won’t have to worry about unwanted redness any longer.
About Face Skin Care Offers a Variety of Other Chemical Peel Services, Each With Its Own Varying Strengths and Purposes:
Skinmedica Illuminize Peel
- The Illuminize Peel delivers an instant glow with no downtime.
- This chemical peel service is suitable for all skin types.
- Those with a wide range of skin imperfections will notice a visible improvement.
- Great for skin that is dry, congested, dull, discolored, acne prone, aging, etc.
- Enhance your skin’s glow and radiance
- Improves skin tone and texture.
- Recommended for first-time chemical peel patients, or those looking for immediate results with no downtime.
Skinmedica Vitalize Peel
- The Vitalize Peel is the most popular SkinMedica peel.
- Smooth your skin’s texture and enjoy a glow.
- For anti-aging, Melasma, sun damaged, and acne-prone skin.
- Made of a proprietary blend of ingredients to help rejuvenate the skin.
- Visible improvements are achieved after one treatment; however, the best results are attained after a series of treatments.
- The Vitalize Peel combines resorcinol, lactic, salicylic, and retinoic acid (at the provider’s discretion)
- Provides dramatic improvement in texture and tone.
- The renewal process stimulates a 55% increase in collagen production.
- Safe for all skin types.
- Minimal downtime. (There may be 2 to 3 days of flaking.)
Skinmedica Rejuvenize Peel
- Strongest Skin Medica peel
- Provides deep rejuvenation and significant skin correction.
- Tighter, younger, clearer skin will be noticeable after one chemical peel service.
- The best results are usually achieved after a series of 3 to 6 treatments.
- The Rejuvenize Peel is an effective treatment for those with sun damage, Melasma, pigment changes, and acne scarring.
- Multiple layers of damaged skin peel away with each application.
- With anti-irritant properties, there is a reduction of skin irritation typically associated with other peels.
- Despite the strength of this peel, it is well tolerated with minimal downtime. (There may be up to 4 to 5 days of flaking.)
SkinCeuticals Pigment Balancing Peel
- SkinCeuticals one-step pigment balancing peel can all erase freckles, acne scars, brown spots, and sun damage.
- Especially wonderful for darker skin tones, the ingredients in this treatment are designed to target hyper-pigmentation.
- Promotes accelerated skin renewal.
- Results are visible after the first treatment, with optimal results achieved after 4-6 treatments. (Individual results may vary.)
- The Perfect Derma™ Peel is safe, effective medium-depth chemical peel service for All Skin Types & Ethnicities.
- This product is almost painless, with no pre-peel skin preparation and little downtime.
- The Perfect Derma™ Peel is the only peel with the powerful antioxidant Glutathione, which lightens and brightens the skin, while slowing the aging process and preventing wrinkles.
- Improve the overall clarity, tone, and texture of the skin.
- Reduce or eliminate hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and Melasma
- Improves acne and reduces acne-related scarring.
- Stimulate the production of collagen, resulting in firmer, more youthful skin.
- Reduce the appearance of pore size.
- Powerful ingredients include TCA, Kojic Acid, Retinoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Phenol, Vitamin C, and antioxidant Glutathione.
- This enhanced chemical peel service offers immediate hydration, exfoliation, and brightening results with zero downtime.
- Includes glycolic acid for gentle, effective exfoliation.
- Includes lactic acid for hydrating and giving a “red carpet glow.”
- Includes phytic acid for additional brightening, with antioxidant properties to fight free radical damage—ideal for reducing the appearance of pores and blemishes.
- These peels are wonderful for improving the appearance of epidermal lines, pigmentation, and pore size.
- Safe for women who are pregnant / breast-feeding with your OB/GYN’s approval.
Professional CoolPeel and Chemical Peel Services in Philadelphia, PA
No matter why you’re interested in having a CoolPeel procedure, it should always be performed by a trained professional. At About Face Skin Care, you can trust all of our CoolPeel and chemical peel services are handled by experienced professionals. Check out our before and after photos to see our work firsthand for proof!
Additionally, we offer many other cosmetic procedures for Philadelphia, PA, residents, including:
Have a question about our CoolPeel or chemical peel services? Feel free to contact us today for more information and to schedule your appointment.