A Boutique Skincare Experience in Philadelphia
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH THE “NEW NORMAL”?
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during the covid-19 quarantine! We hope to be reopening on June 11th, and while many things have changed over the past few months, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your safety and our staff.
Our team has been working diligently every day to ensure that our new office protocols comply with the state, CDC, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care it is both safe and comfortable.
You will see some changes to our protocol when it is time for your next appointment.
* Our office will be in-touch with you before your visit to ask some screening questions. You will be “screened” again at your appointment time.
* To control people-interaction, our front-door will remain locked. Please knock when you arrive for your appointment, and someone will come out to greet you and take your temperature.
* You will be required to wear a mask. Our providers and staff will be in full personal protective equipment (PPE).
* We will take every patient’s temperature at the entrance of our office. If you are sick, have a fever, or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 we will ask that you reschedule.
* Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. For minors undegoing treatment with us, only one family member or guardian will be permitted to accompany them into the office. Only the patient will be allowed into the treatment room.
* Appointments will be carefully time-managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
* It would be preferred if you could arrive for your treatment with a clean face.
* We will allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you and make sure there is ample time to sterilize between visits.
* As soon as you come in for your appointment you will be brought back to a treatment room to minimize any contact with other people in the waiting area.
* Only one person can check-out at a time. If you have Brilliant Distinctions or Aspire points you’d like to use, please have them ready ahead of your visit — we will no longer be able to help you reset your password to redeem your points.
We miss all of you and are looking forward to seeing you back in the office.
About Face Skin Care, located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, takes great pride in providing the best skincare treatments and products available.
Serving the Philadelphia area, Main Line, Delaware County, and all surrounding suburbs for the past 10+ years, we offer a wide variety of laser treatments, microneedling, chemical peels, facials, acne options and cosmetic injections. (Injectable products currently include Botox, Dysport, Juvederm, Restylane, Defyne, Refyne, Lyft, Kysse, Silk, Vollure, Voluma, Volbella, Sculptra, and Radiesse with new products and techniques being added frequently.) With numerous treatment modalities available, and a highly skilled, specialized team of experts, a customized action plan will be developed to meet your specific skin and beauty needs.
Contact our Philadelphia office now to schedule your consultation!
Your happiness is the end-goal of everything we do, and in our efforts to make people happy we have won a few awards along the way.
What We Do
- Botox Cosmetic Philadelphia
- Botox for Sweating Philadelphia
- Dysport Philadelphia
- Lip Injections Philadelphia
- Juvederm Injections Philadelphia
- Restylane Injections Philadelphia
- Voluma Injections Philadelphia
- Clear + Brilliant Laser Philadelphia
- Rosacea Treatments Philadelphia
- Laser Hair Removal
Nerdy Science + TLC = Undeniably Pretty Skin.
The Latest from the Skinformation BlogAll Posts
Restylane Kysse, New Hyaluronic Acid Filler, Was Just FDA-Approved for Lips
Galderma, the pharmaceutical giant behind Restylane, Sculptra, Cetaphil, and Proactiv, has just given us one more: Restylane Kysse, a hyaluronic acid injectable designed specifically for lip injections. Kysse is pronounced kiss, get it? Restylane Kysse has already been available in international markets, but as of May 2020, it’s now approved by the Food and Drug Administration for usage in the United States…. Read more »