Clear + Brilliant treatments offer simple and effective skin maintenance.
One of the most popular treatments in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania — keep your skin looking its best with quick and easy Clear + Brilliant treatments.
Clear + Brilliant is a revolutionary, gentle laser treatment, clinically proven to fight the effects of aging skin. The treatments are simple, yet effective.
* Please note that individual results may vary.
What can Clear + Brilliant do for Me?
Clear + Brilliant treatments offer an easy way to improve your skin’s texture and tone. If you are battling the effects of aging, Melasma, sun damage, or even acne scarring, Clear + Brilliant can help. With gentle, customized sessions provided by your About Face skin care professional, you can help improve your skin’s appearance while preventing further signs of aging, and the overall dulling effects time and the environment can have on your skin.
One 20-minute Clear + Brilliant session can leave your skin feeling smoother, younger and give you that radiant glow that comes from healthy, youthful skin. Routine treatments deliver lasting results that can keep you looking younger for years to come.
Why Clear + Brilliant?
- C+B is safe, non-surgical and non-invasive
- C+B is a gentle, revolutionary treatment that fights the natural effects aging has on skin
- C+B helps improve tone and texture and gives skin a radiant, youthful glow
- C+B creates a more even skin tone, with reduction in the appearance of pores
- C+B fits in easily with any beauty and lifestyle regimens
Is Clear + Brilliant Right for You?
Anyone can benefit from Clear + Brilliant treatments. However, if you are seeking a dramatic correction, there are alternative options (such as Fraxel or Thermage) that may be a better fit). But if you do not need much correction, and have always taken the basic skin-care steps, Clear + Brilliant can be the extra boost you need to help keep your skin looking its radiant best.
Indications that Clear + Brilliant may be right for you:
- You already have or plan to begin a skin care regimen to help protect against the natural and environmental effects of aging
- You want to keep that fresh, youthful look for years to come
- You have a regular, consistent approach to skincare and are looking to boost your results
- You do not have the time / desire for more invasive procedures like cosmetic surgery or aggressive resurfacing treatments
How does Clear + Brilliant work?
Clear + Brilliant is a gentle laser that refreshes your skin from the inside out. The laser energy creates millions of microscopic treatment zones in the upper layers of the skin, replacing damaged skin with healthy, younger looking skin.
What is a Typical Clear + Brilliant Treatment like?
- Requires about 60 to 90 minutes for a complete session
- To make the process as comfortable as possible for you, a topical numbing cream will be applied to your skin prior to treatment
- The treatment itself is performed by your About Face provider, who will gently guide the Clear + Brilliant hand-piece across the target area for about 4-passes (or until the treatment is complete).
What will I look like immediately after the procedure?
Clear + Brilliant treatments are very gentle and are specifically designed to minimize “downtime” associated with typical laser treatments. You may experience mild redness and subtle inflammation immediately after treatment. These generally resolve within a few hours, but may last until the following day.
When do the results appear and how long do they last?
The results of treatment are both immediate and progressive. A few days after the treatment, the skin will start to feel softer, look brighter and show more even tone. Results can last for months depending on age, skin condition and how the patient protects the skin.
Though results may vary, patients frequently report younger looking skin and a radiant glow after treatment. Clinical studies highlights include:
- Visibly illuminated skin tone
- Renewed, ultra-soft and smoother texture
- Naturally radiant and glowing skin
- Improved tone, texture and radiance
- Reduction in the appearance of pores
Are patients happy with their Clear + Brilliant results?
Yes! In fact, during clinical studies 100% of patients noticed improvement after treatment sessions!
Improvements include: even skin tone, smooth texture, and an overall rejuvenated appearance.
There is no question that Clear + Brilliant delivers real results.
In clinical studies, Clear + Brilliant helped refresh skin tone and texture. Time after time, Clear + Brilliant patients reported looking and feeling younger, rediscovering their skin’s natural radiance and smoothness. For our patients, these are the kind of results that speak volumes.
Who can benefit from Clear + Brilliant treatments?
Clear + Brilliant is a beneficial treatment for women and men of all ages and skin types, who want to be proactive in their skin care, addressing the early signs of aging, maintaining the look of their skin, or improving the texture / tone of their skin.
How many treatments will I need?
Texture and tone improvements will be noticeable after one session, however in order to get the maximum benefit from Clear + Brilliant treatments, up to six sessions may be needed.
How much does the Clear + Brilliant treatment cost?
The cost ranges from to depending on your skin condition and desired results. We encourage you to come in for a consultation so we can accurately assess your specific needs.
Can I avoid other cosmetic procedures if I do this?
Each procedure has its own benefits. Clear + Brilliant is a great choice for refreshing your skin, helping to slow or prevent early signs of aging and maintaining the skin to look younger for longer.
* Pre-treatment warning: Please make sure to tell your About Face provider about any medication or prescription strength products you may have used in the near past. Items such as Accutane, Retinols, and antibiotics can affect your skin’s response to laser treatments, and compromise your safety and results. (Please ask us for further, individualized information, but you should avoid retinols for approximately 2-weeks before a treatment, Accutane requires 6-months between the last dosage and your first laser treatment, and on average antibiotics should be finished a week before a service. We never want to risk your safety and / or quality of results.)