Lip Enhancing Injections are one of the most-popular services at About Face Skin Care’s Philadelphia office.
With an appointment that can take as little as 10-minutes, you can completely revamp your look.
Perks of Lip Enhancing Injections?
* Your treatment will be completely customized to YOU, your face, and your desires.
Whether you want something very natural looking, or a super-dramatic change (or anything in-between), your results are 110% controlled by your treatment-provider.
* Dermal-Filler Advancements Allow For Further Customization
The filler-products used for lip treatments are formulated to look and feel like your natural lips, however each dermal-filler has it’s own unique properties. Based on your specific situation, your treatment-provider will help you select the product that is going to work the best for you. (Options include Restylane, Restylane Silk, Juvederm, Volbella, Vollure, and more. Due to the immense popularity of this treatment, new options are being launched as soon as the manufacturers can attain the appropriate FDA safety approvals.)
* You’re Not Married To The Treatment
The majority of people love their results, and want to do whatever they can to maintain them. However, it provides people with a lot of comfort to know that should the worst-case scenario occur — lip-fillers can be dissolved completely away like the treatment never happened.
* Lip Injections are Safe
(The unspoken caveat here is that you’re seeing an experienced treatment-provider.) In the right-hands, the products used for lip-injections are primarily made with Hyaluronic-Acid (HA) which is a naturally occurring substance in your body.
* Lips Makes You Feel Prettier
There is something innately flirtatious and sensual about lips. You cannot help but to have a definite confidence-boost once your results are actualized.
If this is your first-time considering Lip Enhancements, you probably have a lot of questions.
These articles will be helpful for you:
- Guidelines to the perfect lips for your face
- Is lip enhancement right for you?
- What is a lip-injection treatment like?
- Lip Injections Dos and Donts
What are the possible negatives to lip-injection treatments?
After treatment, it is normal to experience some swelling, redness, pain, bruising, or tenderness. These are typically mild in severity and pass within a day or two, but because the lips are such a sensitive and delicate area — there have been some extreme cases where people have had residual swelling last up to 3-weeks.
Swelling may be more likely in patients under 36 years, and bruising may be more likely in patients over 35 years. (Please contact your injector if you experience side effects beyond 14 days!)
What are possible side-effects from lip-injections?
Anytime the skin is being punctured, there is risk for bruising or swelling. However, these dermal-fillers are injected with very fine-needles and your skilled treatment-provider will do everything possible to minimize the potential for any bruising.
After treatment however, you may have some swelling, redness, pain, bruising, and tenderness. (To help minimize the likelihood of bruising, please read What to Do / NOT Do Before and After Your Injection Treatment?)
Who performs the lip injections at About Face Skin Care?
We have multiple injectors with collective injection-experience spanning over 22-years. Your happiness is our only goal, and you will be in excellent hands with any of them. (Feel free to check-out all of the faces of our team-members, the injectors below are the ones that treat all of us.)
* Sarah Sidiqi, NP, was a professional-trainer for injectable products, and is extremely knowledgeable and adept when it comes to product selection, treatment and obtaining the desired results.
* Kellie Gater, RN, is an Allergan Maser Injector, and is very confident and competent in her treatment expertise.
* Laura Buscher, PA, works full-time at Penn’s Plastic Surgery department, and injects in our office part-time.
* Lauren Zallie, RN, is an OR-nurse with a special eye for aesthetics and a comforting personality that puts everyone at ease.
This additional information may also be useful for you:
If you have additional questions that aren’t addressed here, please feel free to either call us (215-923-5001) or visit here to schedule a complimentary consultation.
We look forward to hearing from you. Mwah!
* Please note that individual results may vary.