SculpSure’s light-based body-contouring technology targets and destroys fat in problem areas such as the belly and love handles, helping you achieve a slimmer appearance.
With Sculpsure treatments, you benefit from:
- Permanent-reduction in fat cells
- Completely customized treatments for you
- Natural looking results
- Over 90% patient satisfaction
- FDA-cleared treatment SculpSure can help you safely eliminate up to 24% of your body-fat in just 25 minutes per treatment area
- There is no downtime following treatment, so you can resume your daily activities right away!
- Winner of New Beauty Magazine’s 2017 “Beauty Break Through” Award
What is SculpSure?
SculpSure is a non-invasive body contouring system for the reduction of stubborn fat in areas such as the belly, love handles, back, inner thighs and outer thighs. Each 25 minute procedure can destroy up to 24% of treated fat cells without surgery.
Is SculpSure right for me?
SculpSure is ideal for people with trouble spots, particularly those that seem resistant to diet and exercise.
If you can pinch an inch on your targeted area, chances are good that you will benefit from Sculpsure.
How many treatments will I need?
Every patient is different. Your About Face treatment-provider will develop a customized treatment plan to meet your specific, desired goals. Most patients see the best results when they treat multiple areas.
What should I expect during the treatment?
Most patients feel a tingling sensation intermittently throughout the treatment which is generally well-tolerated.
When will I see results?
Patients may start to see results as early as 6 weeks following treatment as the body begins to evacuate the destroyed fat cells, with optimal results usually seen at 12 weeks.
How long will the results last?
Treated fat-cells are destroyed during the treatment, and will not regenerate.
How long before I can resume normal activities?
There is no downtime with SculpSure, so you can have the treatment during your lunch hour and return to work immediately.
What is the difference between fat loss and weight loss?
The number of fat cells we have in our bodies typically remains constant throughout our adult-lives. As we lose weight, the size of fat cells become smaller, but the fat-cells do not decrease in number. Even with diet and exercise, many people have difficulty losing weight in certain “trouble” spots. After treatment with SculpSure, the fat cells are permanently destroyed and will not return.
Sculpsure treatments are “Treat to Complete” (T2C) which means you can keep progressing with your treatment sessions until you get to your desired results:
During your consultation, we will discuss:
- Which areas to treat to get you the biggest and best overall change(s)
- How many treatments you may need to reach your desired results.
- What you can expect during and after your treatments.
Your SculpSure Treatment Experience
- At the beginning of the treatment: You will feel a cooling sensation. Contact Cooling™ stays on throughout the treatment, which helps keep the skin safe, and comfortable.
- Two-minutes into treatment: You will start to feel peaks of warmth followed by cooling.
- 4-minutes into treatment: You will feel deep warmth and tingling. Some people feel a sensation of pressure or squeezing—this is okay! The warmth builds to peaks of deep-heating, interspersed with bursts of cooling sensations. (The hot-peaks are when you are in the fat destruction zone!)
- 25-Minutes: Your session is complete.
Preparing for Your SculpSure Treatment
Before your appointment, please remember:
- Your skin should be free of creams or lotions
- If you have thick hair in the treatment area, please shave before the treatment
- Wear plain black underwear and/or bra. (This provides a consistent look in your before-and-after photos.)
- Have a light meal
- Drink 2-3 glasses of water!
After Your SculpSure Treatment
Since there is no downtime, you can get back to your normal routine right away.
For the best results, we suggest the following:
- Gently massage the area twice a day for 5-10 minutes, until any tenderness resolves
- Be sure to drink water — ideally 8 or more glasses each day
- Any exercise, even light-cardio or low-impact workouts, will help your damaged fat-cells move through the lymphatic system. (Remember: Maintaining your weight and healthy eating will allow you to fully appreciate the benefits of your treatment.)
- You may experience mild redness, tenderness, swelling or tissue firmness in the treatment area. (Tenderness may last two weeks or longer.)
- Please contact us if you have any concerns about your treatment areas, such as increasing tenderness or swelling several days after your treatment.