We know you already know this. (But we also KNOW some nights you are SO tired you can’t even.)
As we enter this brand-new year, this is just a quick reminder about one of the easiest things you can do DAILY to help ensure maximum skin health:
1. Washing your face before beds clears your skin of the entire day’s debris-build-up.
2. ALL the makeup, sweat, oil, skincare products, and environmental pollution needs to be removed to let your skin breathe and function properly.
3. After washing your face you are more likely to put on your nighttime topical products, thereby giving your skin 6+ hours for the products to work their magic.
4. Your skin experiences the highest rate of cell-turnover while you’re sleeping. Set your skin up for success by cleansing your skin before your head hits the pillow.
5. Once you make this habit a part of your regular routine, you won’t even have to think about it — it’ll be an automatic part of your nighttime process.
6. Face-wipes are easily available, at the very least make sure to give your face a few swipes with a cleansing cloth.