Meet Sprout Fenlin:
The official About Face Skin Care Greeter + Security Detail
Sprout is 3-pounds of fluff and responsibility.
As a certified therapy dog, he comes to work everyday with a bright attitude, ready to assist the About Face team in anyway that he can.
Sprout’s VERY IMPORTANT list of jobs and duties include:
- Sitting with patients to soothe them during a stressful visit.
- Keeping laps warm.
- Bonding with clients during treatments.
(He’s one of the BEST secret-keepers this side of the Mississippi. Honestly, you can tell him anything; he never judges, and he never spills the beans!)
- Did we mention that he likes to assist with as many treatments as possible?
- Giving everyone (mail-man included!) a proper greeting.
- Over-seeing important projects.
- Giving presents. (Thoughtful and cute!)
Get to know Sprout!
You know you were wondering…
- Sprout is a teacup-poodle. (Yes, he is full-grown!)
- Naomi adopted him from Main Line Animal Rescue. (Along with his “sister”, Kiwi.)
- Yes! He is hypoallergenic.
No, we don’t have a good image to show for proof of this, although you can use your imagination to picture wiping your nose with him during the height of allergy-season, and guess what?! You’d be fine! (He’s very absorbent.)
- Not a dog lover? No problem. (His ego will recover while he waits outside.)
- Yes! He is good with children.
- He prefers being the center of attention, but can get along with others.
- Sprout recently turned 3-years old.
- But he is still learning how hoodies work.
- To unwind, Sprout likes Yoga.
- Sprout proudly supports our troops.
- No one ever told him that dogs aren’t supposed to eat chocolate. #puppykisses
- That time he tried to trick us into thinking he was a reindeer…
(Briana actually fell for his ruse at first!)
- Because he is so tiny and lovable, Naomi is not above doing bag-checks to make sure that there are no attempted Sprout abductions.
(Joking, but not joking. The scene below is NOT an uncommon one.)